What Does Medicaid Cover?
Medicaid offers many benefits, including coverage for:
- Hospital care
- Physician services
- Nursing facility care
- Medical supplies
- Home care
- Transportation for medical appointments
- Prescription drug costs
- Minor home modifications
- Meal preparation or meal delivery
Why Clients Choose Samuels Wood PLLC
Clients throughout Florida turn to us because we have a stellar reputation for being fierce legal advocates who are committed to ensuring our clients’ best interests are fully protected.
Our Medicaid planning team can help you:
- Assess your financial situation, medical needs, and personal concerns to determine which government benefits programs you are eligible for
- Design a comprehensive Medicaid plan that will increase your chances of qualifying
- Establish trusts and use gifting, spend down, and other asset protection strategies
- Collect necessary documents and evidence to support your application
- Create a plan to maintain eligibility for government benefits in the future
- Reduce or eliminate costs your estate might have to pay under the Medicaid Estate Recovery Program (MERP)
- Prepare and execute medical and property powers of attorney, declarations of guardian, health care directives, and HIPAA releases
We Passionately Advocate for Seniors Throughout Boca Raton
At Samuels Wood PLLC, we are focused on helping the elderly identify and find the right resources they need for their long-term care needs, including Medicaid. Our lead attorney, Tara Wood, is a passionate advocate for the elderly. She brings her compassionate counsel and in-depth knowledge of elder law planning to each case under her care
We can discuss your situation to determine if Medicaid is the right choice for you or your loved one. Turn to us for help today by calling (561) 623-3314 or contact us online to request a case consultation.