Boca Raton Estate Planning Lawyers
SAMUELS WOOD PLLC is a Florida law firm serving Boca Raton and surrounding areas in the fields of elder law, Medicaid, estate planning and probate. At SAMUELS WOOD PLLC, we believe in providing tailored solutions to our clients and developing lasting relationships that enable us to meet their needs as their family grows and changes. With over two decades of legal experience, our Boca Raton Elder Law, Medicaid and Estate Planning lawyers are young enough to grow with you and be there for you when you need us, as well as experienced enough to know how to deal with all your issues and meet all your needs.
We are an attorney-driven law firm, meaning our lawyers are deeply involved with you and your case throughout your representation. We don’t just assign your case to a staff member to handle. Instead, we believe in the quality of service we provide, not the quantity of cases. We know that your matter is deeply important to you, and you deserve the attention and service that a skilled and experienced attorney provides.
Reliable Elder Law and Long-Term Care Counsel
For many of our clients, their top priority is knowing they will be able to afford long-term care as they get older while also leaving money for their spouse, children and grandchildren. We engage in long-term care planning that helps to obtain eligibility for Medicaid in order to afford long-term care without having to spend down your life savings. We take the time to advise you and assist you so you get the guidance you need, including:
- Institutional Care Program (ICP) nursing home benefits
- Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Medicaid waiver for people with disabilities to help you live at home or in the community with the support you need while avoiding institutionalization
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) providing primary care and supportive services for eligible individuals
Comprehensive Estate Planning Services
A comprehensive estate plan will include plans for protecting your assets and managing your health care during your lifetime as well as the distribution of your estate after you are gone. We take the time to meet with you to thoroughly understand your needs and goals. We’ll advise you of your options and recommend a comprehensive estate plan that includes the right set of wills, trusts, and Health Care Directives that protects both you and your family. Whether you need a basic Will and revocable living trust or more complex documents for asset protection, business succession planning, individuals with disabilities, or other special needs, our certified estate planning experts have the answers to customize an estate plan that is responsive to your unique needs.
Full-Service Representation in Florida Probate Matters
We represent estate representatives and beneficiaries in the full range of Florida probate matters, from summary administration to full administration, intestate administration, or minimizing or avoiding probate from the outset. The duties involved in probate are numerous and complex. We provide the expertise and assistance to make sure probate is handled competently and correctly, so heirs and beneficiaries can receive their full share of inheritance with minimal time, expense and stress.
A Real Office You Can Come to With Real People to Talk to
Our warm and inviting office is conveniently located in Boca Raton on Congress Avenue just off Interstate 95. Although we can provide services as a “virtual office” for clients who cannot travel or choose to “social distance,” we know that many of our clients prefer a physical office, where they can meet with our attorneys and staff face-to-face. We enjoy these opportunities and invite you to visit us at our Boca Raton location. We have excellent parking and accessibility for seniors and people with disabilities . We welcome you, your children, and family caregivers to call us so we can get started helping you with your elder law, estate planning, or probate matter.
Attorneys You Can Trust for All Your Legal Needs
SAMUELS WOOD PLLC is proud to be part of a network of lawyers in other areas of practice to help with all your legal needs. We have established strong working relationships with trusted attorneys in the following areas:
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice – If you or a loved one has been injured or disabled because of the negligence of another, you will likely be seeking a settlement or judgment from the responsible party or their insurance company. Our role is to protect your settlement, keeping it safe from creditors and making sure it doesn’t negatively impact your eligibility for Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income you may be receiving or intend to receive. We’ll work with your PI or Med Mal lawyer to make sure your settlement is properly structured to meet your needs, and we can recommend an attorney for you if you have recently suffered an injury and have not yet secured counsel to represent you.
- Family Law – Estate planning and family law intersect at various points, from prenuptial agreements to divorce and married life with blended families from previous relationships. For instance, a prenup might require the making of a Will or taking out a life insurance policy with designated beneficiaries to protect an inheritance for the children of a former spouse. We can advise you on the estate planning impacts of family law matters you are considering, and we can connect you with a divorce lawyer or family law attorney who can ably advise and represent you with compassionate, caring and professional assistance.
- Business Law and Tax Planning – SAMUELS WOOD PLLC represents many clients in estate planning who are also business owners and have special needs to consider, such as business succession planning and tax planning. We work closely with seasoned professionals in these areas to make sure we are providing full-service representation to meet all of our clients’ needs.
Contact SAMUELS WOOD PLLC Today
SAMUELS WOOD PLLC is a law firm you can count on to make sure you are well-represented in elder law, estate planning, probate and any legal matter in Boca Raton and surrounding areas, including Delray and Deerfield, from Coconut Creek to Boynton Beach, and throughout Florida statewide. Call today to discuss your needs, find out how our Boca Raton estate planning attorneys can help, and get started right away making sure you and your family are fully protected now and into the future.